Monday, February 2, 2009

That took awhile ...

Everything I've posted up to this point are the artifacts most closely resembling songs. Many of them are incomplete and/or need work, but that will have to wait until later.

As I was typing, copying and pasting, hunting ... I noticed some of the songs have similar content. Trying to figure out when I wrote them or who they are about was a little difficult at times.

The fun part was trying to separate feelings that I had from lines that were more "filler" than anything else. You can tell in some of the places that I was definitely just trying to finish without putting too much effort into it. Shame on me.

I am looking forward to going back through and revisiting some of the songs again. It's certainly bizarre for me to read where I was at for some of those ... man, I used to be really sleep deprived. Some of it I don't remember writing (or have chosen to blame on insomnia).

No comments:

Post a Comment